Sales & Marketing assistant role available with CreativeMind (Part time)
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic and hard working person to help us launch, maintain and grow the online side of the business (online sales training courses).
Amongst other tasks, you will be responsible for rolling out an innovative marketing strategy, growing our presence on social media, maintaining online membership portals, developing our network (through attending networking events and growing relationships in person and over the phone) and ensuring our customers get a dynamite customer experience.
- You love social media; it comes naturally to you. You have business experience growing followers on social media platforms and converting them to clients.
- You have run and rolled out successful marketing campaigns in the past, and feel confident working with Facebook ads, building profitable relationships via LinkedIn, Instagram, and establishing online reputation.
- You enjoy making things look great and have a real flair for design and detail.
- You are friendly, outgoing and easy to connect with, and are confident talking to prospective customers (both on the phone and face to face).
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to self-motivate and work on your own.
- You are reliable, trustworthy and share the core values of CreativeMind: Freedom, lifelong learning, creativity, energy, integrity and fun.
- Creative freedom to design and run your own marketing campaigns.
- Training and development to support you to achieving your goals.
- Access to all CreativeMind courses; enabling you to develop the focus, mind-set and habits of high performance.
- Results related bonus on top of pay.
- Flexible working hours.
- Graphic designer and admin assistant support when required.
You will be working alongside Jen, from our studio in Bristol. This is a great opportunity to help launch and grow an exciting online product, work for a fun and leading edge company and learn sales skills from the very best.
The role is part time (16-20 hours per week), based in Bristol (Easton Business Centre) with a results related bonus on top of pay.
For enquiries please contact: