Happy Halloween sales folk,
Do you want to play a game of truth or dare?
I tell you a question and three possible answers.
Two statements are true. One statement is false.
You have to guess which are true.
And if you get it wrong, you do a dare.
Ready? OK, the question:
What do you think I have been up to the last three months?
1. I got married to a handsome Irishman, called Cormac
2. I did a stand-up comedy act, called Madame Fou Fou
3. I wrote a fantasy book, called the Top Performer Journal
(Pick two true statements)
Scroll down for the answers….
1. True, I did get married to a handsome Irishman called Cormac
2. True, I did a (debatably funny) stand-up comedy act, called Madame Fou Fou
3. False. The Top Performer Journal is a not a fantasy book.
The Top Performer Journal is, in fact, a real-life, daily planner for successful salespeople.
And yes, ladies and gentlemen, I wrote it.
I have been off the radar for three months pulling together the Top Performer Journal from an idea I have been growing for the past year, and finally... it is almost ready to take physical form!
If you’d like to get a little taster of what’s in store for the launch in 2018, then have a look here.
So, back to the truth or dare. How did you do?
If you got it wrong…. yes, you have to do a dare.
Your dare is simple.
Email me (email@example.com) and tell me what you have been up to the last 3 months. Two truths and one lie.
CreativeMind Sales Training
De-ghouling your sales goals since 2015
Jen Wagstaff is the founder of CreativeMind Sales Training. She has spent the last 12 years working in Sales and training big brand sales teams across the UK and Europe. She lives in Bristol with one husband and one dog. Schedule a call with her here